“Alicia saved my voice! ”
As a singer, you've devoted an enormous amount of time, energy and money to developing your vocal technique. But despite your best efforts, you still find yourself experiencing
- Lack of proper breathing and vocal support
- Lack of stamina
- Lack of freedom and range
- Lack of ring and resonance
- Lack of big leaps forward
- Lack of confidence
If any of these problems are affecting you, your true vocal potential is being limited. Most of the students who come to me are amazingly talented, but lack the solid vocal technique vital to building and sustaining a professional career in today’s competitive world.
My teaching uses a combination of a highly-respected vocal technique, targeted feedback, and constructive reinforcement to move you past persistent problems, reverse bad habits and speed up vocal progress.
I give you the tools to:
- Master breathing and vocal support
- Build vocal stamina for sustained endurance
- Increase freedom and range
- Grow resonance and ring
- Achieve clear, steady improvement
- Gain confidence and poise
What makes my teaching approach so different and exceptionally effective?
As a classical singer, I trained in both the Italian and the Swedish-Italian Schools of singing. Using this experience and my training as a teacher of the Alexander Technique, I analyzed and discovered how the ideal singing technique actually works. I have developed a training approach for singers that combines:
- A healthy, proven Old-World technique
- Rare insight into making the technique work for you
- Invaluable vocaleses that teach optimal vocal coordination
- Training techniques to integrate the new coordination
- Effective home practice tips
You can find samples of my teaching here.
Not only do I teach a wonderful, healthy vocal technique, but I combine it with decades of expertise working with The Body and The Mind. This comprehensive approach offers all of the necessary tools to enable you to reach your vocal goals.
Solid vocal technique...